Friday, July 16, 2010

Omaha Lancers Prospect Camp in Texas

I received an email from the writer over at the Texas Ice Hockey Expert Blog, informing me that the Omaha Lancers are hosting a prospect camp July 23rd-25th at Polar Ice inside of the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Texas. So if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area next weekend, you could get a nice viewing at some future USHL players. The Corpus Christi IceRays of the NAHL will be there scouting players as well. If you are a potential junior player or want to play juniors at some point, I believe they do have some spots still open for the camp and you can go ahead and view all the information you need to sign up and participate here. In addition to the Lancers, many teams in the USHL are hosting prospect camps all over the country, like the Stars' camp in California, the RoughRiders' camp in Minnesota, etc. I won't be attending any of these camps, but if any of my readers view these prospect camps, please feel free to email me your impressions of players and it would be great if you could email me rosters from these camps if you are in attendance.

Please leave comments, I would love to hear them!
Email me: USHLPB@live.com
Follow me on Twitter: @USHLPB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and don't attack individual players.