Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fall Classic Dates

The 2010 USHL Fall Classic will be once again held in Sioux City, Iowa, but this year is switching from a three day event to a four day event with the addition of Muskegon and Dubuque. The Fall Classic this year will be held September 22nd-25th as reported by the Sioux City Musketeers website. This is really fun event to watch and if you are thinking about going, I really recommend you do. Although it's just the preseason, you still get to 1) watch hockey, 2) get to see which teams already have good chemistry and 3) see players that are about to breakout and have outstanding years. I know this is old news, but talking about the USHL seems to make the really long offseason go along a little bit faster.

Note: Go to the official Fall Classic website for more info as it comes out.

Please leave comments, I would love to hear them!
Contact me: USHLPB@live.com
Follow me on Twitter: @USHLPB

3 comments:

  1. Any ideas as to when the Fall Classic and regular season schedules will be released? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess both are coming pretty soon, and I will post both when they come out.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, and don't attack individual players.